We’re looking for someone who has a love of food and is willing to continue to progress and get stuck in as a key part of our talented kitchen crew. You’ll have a great can-do attitude and an appetite for providing great service.
Christchurch Adventure Park is home to Aoteaora’s highest and longest ziplines, with mountain biking trails for all abilities, uphill walking trails, a retail shop and a chilled café. CAP’s ethos is one of active wellness – both physical and mental. Our crew love sharing the Adventure Park with our guests, and the smooth running of the kitchen, consistently producing great food, keeps our guests happy and coming back time and again.
If you think you’ve got what it takes to create an a great customer experience through the food you serve, and have solid experience then we would love to hear from you.
- Working at a consistently high pace in a kitchen with high turnover and high standards
- All aspects of kitchen work – from prepping to plating of dishes
- Establishing and maintaining our reputation for excellent food
- Ensuring all Food Safety standards are maintained and records up to date
- Doing your bit to ensure CAP is a safe place to work
- Running food and serving tables as required
- Initiating new ideas and trying other ideas out
- Maintaining a professional approach with customers and colleagues at all times.
- At least 3 years experience in a busy kitchen
- Great attitude
- Good sense of humour
- Willingness to work hard and get the job done to a high standard
- Fantastic team player
- A good understanding of food safety and hygiene
- Look clean and presentable
- An eagerness to learn new skills
- Excellent time management and punctuality
If this sounds like somewhere you'd like to work then we would love to hear from you. Please send your CV and Covering Letter to: mailto:email@example.com.