Guest Services Team Leader
We have a great opportunity for an outstanding team leader to bring their skills to lead our team in Guest Services at the Christchurch Adventure Park.
We have not one, but four great ziplines, 32 mountain biking trails, uphill walking trails, a retail shop and a chilled café. All this is nothing without the people. Our crew love sharing the Adventure Park with our guests, and our Guest Services team are the first impression of the Park.
We’re looking for someone who has our guests at the heart of all they do, has a great can-do attitude, ready to go the extra mile, team leadership skills to motivate and lead the team, brings problem-solving skills, and has a warm and sociable personality.
If you've got these skills and have a strong background in the customer services or tourism industries we'd love to hear from you.
- Positively representing the Park to all guests;
- Increasing sales by providing the customer with a total solution including, up selling and cross selling and promotion of future events;
- Resolving customer concerns with empathy and understanding;
- Providing personalised customer service;
- Assisting the Guest Services Supervisor in creating a team that is enabled, engaging and proactive;
- Work with GS Supervisor to look for improvements and keep staff moral high. Work with the Group Sales and Marketing Manager to coordinate the logistics of group bookings. Including but not limited to; entering all bookings into POS before group arrival, coordinating logistics on the ground for groups.
- Previous experience in a similar, front-facing, guest-oriented leadership role;
- Current knowledge of the New Zealand tourism industry;
- Proven ability to learn and adapt to new systems;
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office or similar;
- Willingness to work evenings, weekends and public holidays regularly;
- An excellent working knowledge of the English language, written and oral;
- The legal right to work in New Zealand for the duration of your contract
- Passionate about the outdoors.
Competitive rates and great perks when you become part of the CAP team.
Please send your CV and cover letter in to us outlining your alignment to the role.