Part Time / Permanent
We have an opportunity that doesn't come around too often to join the Christchurch Adventure Park crew as our HR Administrator. No two days will be the same. There will be a mixture of recruitment and onboarding, staff retention, and supporting with staff performance. We’re looking for that person that brings their positive professional demeanor when working with their team mates and colleagues.
CAP is home to Aoteaora’s highest and longest ziplines, with mountain biking trails for all abilities, uphill walking trails, a retail shop and a chilled café. CAP’s ethos is one of active wellness – both physical and mental. Our crew love sharing the Adventure Park with our guests, and our Admin team are essential in the smooth operating of the Park. Our work is seasonal, and our workforce expands during the summer season, and contracts during the winter. Bring your HR skills to support the CAP Crew of up to 120 people.
The Role: Providing excellent customer service and teamwork are at key to us when employing members of our Crew. This is a permanent part-time position ranging from 12-20 hours per week, according to our seasonal HR requirements. We need someone in the role Wednesday – Friday, and we are able to offer flexibility of hours within those days. You will be working in the Administration team, and working closely with our department Managers and General Manager to provide smooth, efficient and clear HR systems and processes.
Key elements of the role include:
• Support recruitment efforts, handling internal communications, posting job ads, screening CVs, arranging interviews, and verifying references.
• Prepare onboarding resources including offer letters and employment agreements, overseeing documentation completion and retention.
• Monitor the HR software dashboard and action steps as required
• Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations.
• Auditing of employee documentation
• Work closely with the consulting team and Employment Lawyer
• Provide admin support to various teams at CAP as requested
About you: This role will suit an experienced HR professional who is ready to take the next step in their career and continue to develop their HR skills and business acumen. Due to the nature of hours we think this might be a great opportunity for a working mother, but of course we will not discriminate in our recruitment process!
All candidates must hold the legal right to work in New Zealand.
If this sounds like somewhere you'd like to work then we would love to hear from you.
Please send your CV and cover letter clearly stating what role you are applying for to: