Get your summer job lined up, and be ready to start training in November.
We have not one, but four great ziplines, all a bit different to amaze our guests. We have the highest and longest Ziplines in Aotearoa New Zealand, and with our dual lines, our guests can race each other. Almost everyone can zipline, from young to old, individuals to corporate teams. Our Zipline Guide is a part of our Zip Crew who deliver outstanding guest experience in a safe, fun and memorable way. We're looking for the successful candidate to have customers at the heart of everything they do.
We're looking for someone who has a great can-do attitude, ready to go the extra mile, great customer experience skills and has a warm and sociable personality. You will need to be available to start our training in November, so that you're ready to work through our busy summer period - through until March. This is a great summer holiday job to fit in around other commitments during the year.
If you've got these skills and have a background in the outdoor education or tourism industries we'd love to hear from you.
The Zipline Guide will:
- Provide outstanding front-line interaction for guests in a high-pressure tourism business;
- Be a go-getter, seeing solutions not problems;
- Be comfortable working at heights;
- To show professionalism and experience at all times, especially when Guiding;
- Supporting and encouraging guests and guides in challenging outdoor environments;
- Excellent ability to follow procedures ensuring safe conditions are in place for all guests and staff
Zipline Guide Position Requirements:
- Experience in a customer-facing role and excellent interpersonal skills;
- Ability to keep a clear head under pressure;
- Willingness to work outdoors in challenging physical conditions for extended periods;
- Willingness to work evenings, weekends and public holidays regularly;
- An excellent working knowledge of the English language, written and oral;
- Valid Full New Zealand's Drivers License; experience in driving 4x4 (off-road) even better;
- Legally entitled to work in NZ for the duration of your contract;
- Previous experience working in high ropes access or climbing-related instruction.
If you send a CV and a cover letter to us, outlining your fit for the role and why you want to work at CAP (not a generic "fire-off the CV" approach) then you're miles ahead of other candidates ... just saying!!
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you. Click here to complete our online application form where you can upload your CV and tell us a bit about yourself.