Gravity Canterbury are utilising the village and lift for their Advanced Enduro in February.
Racers are to expect an epic day of racing at a more advanced level. Ideal for more competitive riders who enjoy a more technical challenge.
Expecting about 1500m elevation and 30-40km (bonus if it's less).
- Will start and finish in the Park.
- 5 (or 6) stages of on the Port Hills including Victoria Park and CAP.
- First Aid cover provided.
- Complimentary BBQ included.
- Full face helmets, knee pads and full finger gloves compulsory (as in line with the MTBNZ technical regulations for enduro races).
- There will be no feed/water stations during the race so riders need to be self sufficient.
Rego details to come after Christmas on Gravity Canterbury's Facebook page, but keep an eye out as the previous 2 enduros have sold out.
ONLINE REGISTRATION ONLY!
EWS Race Categories:
Under 15 (Men/Women)
Under 19 (Men/Women)
Under 21 (Men/Women)
Open Women 21-34
Open Men 21-39
Master Women 35+
Master Men 40+