SRAM will be visiting the Park to run workshops to provide tips and knowledge on servicing your bike and keeping it running efficiently!
These sessions cost just $5 each and will include 1 hour discussion and practice sessions on the key fundamentals of enjoying and maximising your mountain biking experience. Taking place at Retail Workshop.
Plus go for a ride with SRAM after the Workshop!
Numbers are limited so make sure you book in advance using the link below.
April 28 – 101 Introductions and Basics:
- Ride Prep- What gear to have on you when in the park & also for a longer ride in the hills.
- Cleanliness is next to godliness- Cleaning & Lubing your bike.
May 5th – 102 Drivetrain:
- Setting up SRAM 1X drivetrains.
- Gear tuning and cable changes.
- A quick look at AXS wireless drivetrain
May 26th – 103 Brakes:
- Set up for success- levers and calipers
- Pad compounds, Rotors… Similarities and differences
- Bleeding- Bleeding edge technique demo, Old method by discussion
June 9th – 104 Tyres & Inserts (where the rubber meets the trail)
- Tyre Construction & Compounds
- Pressure & effects on grip & rolling resistance
- Punctures Happen… Go Tubeless
- Inserts… Cushcore is king. Fit demo.
June 16th – 105 Suspension:
- Front suspension base setup
- Rear suspension base setup
- Adjustments-Springs and dampers. Air vs Coil, Tokens & Bands.