Known as the gateway to the South, Christchurch is a vibrant, energetic city and is your base to explore Canterbury and New Zealand's South Island! Here, you can ski, bungy jump, hike, mountain bike, surf, see dolphins and seals, visit wineries and gardens, shop, be entertained and awed, and so much more, all within 2 hours of Christchurch.
Closer to the city, picture Christchurch with amazing street art, innovative projects, a booming hospitality scene and state-of-the-art architecture that is changing the way the city looks, feels and functions.
- We can't wait to share our passion and adventure that comes from living in Christchurch with you. For more information before you come over, visit ChristchurchNZ.
All media working at the event will be required to apply for accreditation. Please email to email@example.com the following information:
- The applicant's full name
- The media organisation they are representing
- The type of accreditation requested (journalist, photographer, TV, radio)
- The applicant's contact details, including contact phone number and email address.
- The dates that you wish to attend: Thursday 29 October (practice day); Friday 30 October (practice day); Saturday 31 October (race day).
If an Accreditation Pass is granted, the applicant agrees to conform to the requirements of the event staff and Christchurch Adventure Park staff at all times while at the event. This includes safety requirements, appropriate behaviour requirements, and times and areas of access for media personnel at the venue. Failure to adhere to this will result in the accreditation being withdrawn and the party being removed from the grounds.
- Any queries, please get in contact
- +64 0508 247 478