- As mountain bikers we know how important bike security is while travelling. We are happy to inform you that BreakFree on Cashel is delighted to offer 10% off room rates while turning their conference room into a secure bike storage for the duration of the Phoenix Enduro.
- Use the promo code ENDURO when booking.
Known as the gateway to the South, Christchurch is a vibrant, energetic city and is your base to explore Canterbury and New Zealand's South Island! Here, you can ski, bungy jump, hike, mountain bike, surf, see dolphins and seals, visit wineries and gardens, shop, be entertained and awed, and so much more, all within 2 hours of Christchurch.
Closer to the city, picture Christchurch with amazing street art, innovative projects, a booming hospitality scene and state-of-the-art architecture that is changing the way the city looks, feels and functions.
- We can't wait to share our passion and adventure that comes from living in Christchurch with you. For more information before you come over, visit ChristchurchNZ.
All media working at the event will be required to apply for accreditation. Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org the following information:
- The applicant's full name
- The media organisation they are representing
- The type of accreditation requested (journalist, photographer, TV, radio)
- The applicant's contact details, including contact phone number and email address.
- The dates that you wish to attend: Thursday 14 February (practice day); Friday 15 February (practice day); Saturday 16 February (race day).
If an Accreditation Pass is granted, the applicant agrees to conform to the requirements of the event staff and Christchurch Adventure Park staff at all times while at the event. This includes safety requirements, appropriate behaviour requirements, and times and areas of access for media personnel at the venue. Failure to adhere to this will result in the accreditation being withdrawn and the party being removed from the grounds.
- Any queries, please get in contact
- +64 0508 247 478