We are committed to keeping our guests and staff healthy and safe.
To help prevent the spread of Covid-19 we are operating under CV-19 Alert Level 2 guidelines, and all directives from the government. You will notice when you visit the park that we have the following measures in place.
- On arrival via CV-19 app, these are located at all entrances to the park or
- You can manually register at Guest Services, Retail, Café or at the top station of the chairlift
Physical distancing requirementas
- In queues – at Guest Services, and waiting for the lift
- At least 1 seat between ‘bubbles’ on each chair
- Mandatory mask use in our zip tour shuttle vehicle
- In place in the café – table service, seated only
Hygiene and sanitation
- Hand washing requirements for all our staff & sanitizers are available throughout the park for guest use.
- Increased cleaning of all common surfaces.
Thanks for your patience and doing your bit to help when you visit the Park.