Rental Retail Crew
Are you passionate about mountain biking? Do you love sharing your knowledge and skills with others? Then come and join our crew in our Rental Retail team.
We’re looking for someone who has a great understanding of mountain bikes and the associated gear, to help stoke our guests as they hire gear for a great day on the trails. You’ll have a great can-do attitude and a warm personality ready to go the extra mile for our guests.
CAP is home to Aoteaora’s highest and longest ziplines, with mountain biking trails for all abilities, uphill walking trails, a retail shop and a chilled café. CAP’s ethos is one of active wellness – both physical and mental. Our crew love sharing the Adventure Park with our guests, and our Rental Retail team are one of the first impressions of the Park.
If you think you’ve got what it takes to create an awesome customer experience, have a strong background in the customer services or tourism industries and are happy to learn then we want to hear from you.
- Keeping customer excitement high;
- Actively promoting sales of Park products including activities, coaching and products;
- Fitting rental bikes;
- Fitting rental helmets and pads;
- Sharing knowledge of the park trails;
- Visual Merchandising;
- Cleaning the shop and rental area;
- Cleaning the rental fleet and protective gear;
- Promoting visitor safety;
- Working in other departments as required.
Send your CV and cover letter through to us outlining why you're a great fit for the role.
We're actively recruiting so we will be able to get back to you quickly should you be a good fit for the role.