We are open and operational at level 2.
To make your visit as enjoyable as possible, below are some guidelines:
1. Scan in using the COVID Tracer App.
2. Bring a face-covering/mask - These are required in all buildings.
We encourage riders to wear a form of face-covering, this will enable us to fully load the chair and speed up the process. Only two to a chair will be loaded if you do not have a face-covering. This will affect the number of riders we can get up the hill so we encourage everyone to wear a face-covering if they can.
Please note: A full-face helmet is not a sufficient form of face-covering. (Mask, neck-buff or bandanna to cover both mouth and nose will be allowed).
3. Social distancing will be in place at the café, Guest Services and in the lift line, please bear with us and respect others space.
4. Our cafe will be a seated service; we can have up to 50 people inside and 100 outside on the deck, with appropriate spacing. We will be running a food truck over the weekends for those who want to grab a cold drink, coffee, or small snack.
5. If you are riding at the Park, we encourage you to use the outside toilets (behind the cafe). Toilets inside will be used for cafe customers only.
We're super excited to be up and running at level 2 and can't wait to see you at the Park!